Betty Irabor Advocates More Women Participation In Real Estate Investment

The Publisher of Genevieve Magazine and celebrity, Mrs Betty Irabor, on Friday advised more women to go for real estate investments as means of empowerment and financial security.

Irabor gave the advice in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) at a ceremony in Lagos where she was unveiled as the GText Homes Brand Ambassador.

NAN reports that GText Homes,  a leading Real Sector investor in Nigeria had opened up one of its Green and Smart Jasper Homes at Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos.

As Brand Ambassador, Irabor is expected to bring her wealth of experience as a publisher of Entertainment and Luxury lifestyle magazine to influence patronages of GText Homes luxurious homes.

Irabor said the gains from her journey into real estate was the reason why she was encouraging other women to join and take advantage of the potentials of the sector.

“I am passionate about women investing in the real sector economy because someone like me may have started late because I didn’t get the right insight on time.

“Now, I am committed to letting more women know that sometimes, when we think that we need some kind of bogus money to invest in the real estate is a false belief and not true.

“I am a kind of person who once had such belief but with my knowledge in Real Sector now, the business can be started off, just like planting a seed as low as N5 million.

“I want to encourage my fellow women to start to think of investment in the sector and they should not be discouraged, because real estate is not for big women rather real women,” she said.

Irabor also noted that investment in the Real Estate would guarantee more security than others that might  be floating or unstable.

“I will appreciate if more women key into the great opportunities in the Real Estate and not women alone but everybody because investment in the Real Estate does not give sleepless night.

“People can invest in the Real Estate as a means to multiple source of income and that is the trick.

“Some funds many of our women folks do spend on things that are not so important can be spent on Real Estate and achieve greater values.

“People who want to invest in the Real Estate only need to be disciplined and determined and of course,  the right value for their money is there,” she said.

Irabor also who  disclosed that she did not initially set out to be a journalist until her husband prompted her,  added that the media space had given her lots of benefits.

“I did not report Real Sector during my time as a reporter, rather I was on Features desk and retired as Assistant Editor in Features Desk. I thank God for the opportunities I had as a reporter.

“Journalism is a powerful tool that can change the society and I have had instances during my time as a reporter to achieve that importance.

“For my new passion now, I got into GText Homes because of their integrity which I can count on and therefore,  I will be using my goodwill as a publisher to be an influencer for the Real Estate.

“I have been able to act as influencer in most of the publications at Genevieve Magazine where I brought great values to the Real Estate, so the management of GText Homes finds me as someone they can count on,” she said.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) GText Homes, Mr Farouq Usman, explained that the idea behind Jasper Homes, Ibeju Lekki, was as a result of thinking out of the box on ways to create a more affordable Eco-friendly homes.

“The idea behind Japer Homes is to create  more Eco-friendly homes that will help preserve our environment from pollution.

“The Jasper Homes is built with the latest Eco-friendly features as the whole estate is powered by Solar with the best batteries which is litium.

“The estate does not have any use of generators neither are we connected to the national grid, the homes come with solar powered smart features that are Eco-friendly.

“We are open to any would-be buyers and they can better still contact our Brand Ambassador, Mrs Betty Irabor,” he said. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Int’l Peace Day: Stakeholders Call For Youths Involvement In Nation’s Devt.

NATE Unveils Locally Made Industrial Tiger-Nut Processing Machine

Lagos Lawmaker Distributes Back-To-School Bags To Students